Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Circle of Care

I thought I'd share a few images that I took a few weeks ago at a conference attended by 600 people from across the country whose philanthropy greatly supports their local Children's Hospitals. I've photographed the conference since 2001 which has taken me all across the country. This year the travel was only across Puget Sound! The conference was held locally in Seattle again and featured a luncheon keynote speech by Tom Brokaw and an evening Gala performance Natalie Cole. The opening act was the Pike Place Market fish thrower dudes! Everyone was so much fun to work with. For me personally it is great to see so many of the same folks year after year. I am so impressed by their kindness and willingness to help children. Next year it's on to Atlanta!


No comments:

Post a Comment