Sunday, September 18, 2011

There's a million things to say!

Another summer has come and gone and another 3 1/2 months of blog silence. What could the reason possibly be? That I have been rendered totally speechless? Unlikely. That I've been sitting around doing next to nothing? Impossible. That I've been busier than snot on a two year old and time has whizzed by so fast because just when one incredible moment happened it was piggybacked on by another and then some other dramatic turn of events happened taking me from here to there and back again, from exhilaration to a complete sense of loss and then luckily bouyed back up by other random events, people and situations with my underlying feeling being one of constantly be amazed about how beautiful life is and that getting older and older is completely worth it and regardless of gray hairs is still high on my list of priorities?

Bingo.

So in the interest of letting you - whoever you might me :) - know that I'm still out here doing my thing and loving every minute of it that on this blustering day today I was inspired to post some photographs from a blustery day on the first full day of summer this year. I had the honor of capturing Mario and Jenn's incredibly unique wedding on the schooner Zodiac while cruising through the San Juan Islands. It was a day filled with laughter, joy, animated lip syncing of a familiar song called "I'm on a boat!", and meatballs flying through the air randomly as some guests didn't head the warning to eat dinner below decks because of the wind topside. What a waste of food! At least the Zodiac's stowaway kitty didn't go hungry that day.

Hope you enjoy the photos and more summer stories coming soon.




















1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous wedding venue - and the photos are GORGEOUS! (as usual)

    ReplyDelete