Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Camp Goodtimes 1992



This was the video I made for Camp Goodtimes in 1992. I've been volunteering there for 25 years now. There are seven people (kids and staff) in this video who are no longer with us. Most recently, we lost Grandpa Fred, who helped start the camp, late last year. I love being able to go back in time and remember how great those moments were and see my friends having the time of their lives. The bonds that were created still exist. Just today my friend and long time volunteer, Kitty, reminded me that 1992 was her first year on staff. She has been there every year since!

So if you have eleven minutes to spare and wouldn't mind watching a bunch of amazing people have a great time, just click the link. I'm sure that it will bring a smile to your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment